Saturday, August 10, 2013

One Year

365 days ago I was sealed for time and all eternity to this handsome man:



To say I am in love is an understatement.

This past year has been filled with all kinds of adventures, good and bad, but through it all there has been no one else I'd rather take on life and all its challenges with than my dear Andrew.  I count my lucky stars every day for the amazing blessing he is in my life.

The only unfortunate thing about this anniversary was that we were not able to ring it in together!  Our move across the country has us separated, as I spend some quality time with my family in Kentucky, and Andrew and his father embark on a very long (38 hour) road trip with all of our belongings.  

(For those of you who don't know, road trips aren't really my thing--a fact those of you who have ever been on a road trip with me can attest to--so sweet Andrew bought me a plane ticket as an anniversary present and is letting me relax in KY while he drives across the country.) (I wasn't kidding when I said he was the best.)

It's hard to believe but one week from now we'll be in Virginia!  The move has forced me to put blogging on the back burner for a while, but I plan to start things up again once we're settled in Charlottesville.  And this time, I'm making the blog private.  It's not that I don't love letting everyone on the internet read about my life, I'd just prefer to keep the personal things between those I love and those who love me back.  Anyone who would like to keep reading is more than welcome to, just email/message me your email address and I'll add you to the list.

Life is lovely, friends.  I have great faith in the future.  Here's to year #2. :)

Also...

I wanted to make a collage for this post with all of my favorite pictures from the wedding, but once I had finished going through all of the pictures and picking out my favorites, this is what it looked like:



A bit much?

I think I'll just stick with this one:


No comments:

Post a Comment